How many times have you told yourself to find more competitive auto insurance rates in Toledo, OH? Toledo consumers have many options when looking for affordable Suzuki Kizashi insurance. They can either waste time calling around getting price quotes or utilize the internet to get rate quotes.
There are both good and bad ways to shop for auto insurance so you’re going to learn the proper way to quote coverages for a Suzuki and obtain the best price possible either online or from Toledo insurance agents.
These techniques will teach you a little about how car insurance works. If you have insurance now, you should be able to shop for the lowest rates using the techniques presented in this article. Shoppers just need to understand the fastest way to shop their coverage around using one simple form.
Get cheaper Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Toledo with discounts
Some providers don’t always list their entire list of discounts very well, so we break down some of the more common as well as some of the hidden credits available to you.
- Good Students Pay Less – Maintaining excellent grades could provide a savings of up to 20% or more. This discount can apply until age 25.
- College Student – Older children who live away from home at college and won’t have access to an insured vehicle could get you a discount.
- Club Memberships – Belonging to a qualifying organization could earn you a nice discount on your bill.
- Discounts for Seat Belt Usage – Forcing all vehicle occupants to buckle their seat belts could cut 10% or more on the premium charged for medical payments and/or PIP.
- Air Bags and Passive Restraints – Cars that have air bags and/or automatic seat belt systems can qualify for discounts up to 30%.
As is typical with insurance, many deductions do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce the price of certain insurance coverages like collision or personal injury protection. Even though the math looks like all the discounts add up to a free policy, you aren’t that lucky. But all discounts will help reduce your policy premiums.
The example below compares Suzuki Kizashi insurance costs with and without discounts being applied to the rates. The premiums assume a female driver, a clean driving record, no claims, Ohio state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $500 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with multi-car, multi-policy, homeowner, claim-free, marriage, and safe-driver discounts applied.
A few companies that may offer quotes with some of the above discounts are:
If you want affordable Toledo auto insurance quotes, ask every insurance company what discounts are available to you. Depending on the company, some discounts may not be available in your area. If you would like to choose from a list of providers with discount insurance rates in Toledo, click here to view.
Cheapest Suzuki Kizashi insurance quotes in Toledo
The providers in the list below offer comparison quotes in Toledo, OH. If multiple companies are listed, we recommend you visit several of them in order to get a fair rate comparison.
Suzuki Kizashi insurance coverage information
The table displayed next outlines a range of insurance coverage prices for Suzuki Kizashi models. Learning how policy rates are established can help guide drivers when making informed coverage decisions.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|Kizashi S AWD||$170||$292||$214||$12||$64||$752||$63|
|Kizashi SE AWD||$170||$344||$214||$12||$64||$804||$67|
|Kizashi GTS AWD||$170||$344||$214||$12||$64||$804||$67|
|Kizashi SLS AWD||$190||$344||$214||$12||$64||$824||$69|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on married female driver age 50, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $100 deductibles, and Ohio minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-vehicle, homeowner, claim-free, safe-driver, and multi-policy. Prices do not factor in specific location which can influence auto insurance rates considerably.
The diagram below shows how choosing a deductible and can raise or lower Suzuki Kizashi insurance costs for different age groups. The premiums assume a single female driver, full physical damage coverage, and no policy discounts are applied.
Don’t assume everyone needs the same insurance coverage
When it comes to buying your policy, there is no “best” method to buy coverage. Everyone’s situation is a little different.
These are some specific questions can help discover if you will benefit from professional help.
- Does coverage extend to Mexico or Canada?
- How can I get the company to pay a claim?
- Exactly who is provided coverage by my policy?
- What policy terms are available?
- Does my policy cover me when driving someone else’s vehicle?
- Am I covered if my car is in a flood?
- Is coverage enough to protect my assets?
- Do I need roadside assistance coverage?
- Which companies will insure high-risk drivers?
If you’re not sure about those questions, then you may want to think about talking to an agent. To find lower rates from a local agent, take a second and complete this form. It’s fast, free and can provide invaluable advice.
Auto insurance quotes from local Toledo insurance agents
Some consumers prefer to have an agent’s advice and that can be a smart move Most agents can help you build your policy and help file insurance claims. A nice benefit of getting online price quotes is that you can obtain the lowest rates and still choose a local agent. Buying from neighborhood agents is still important in Toledo.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this quick form, your coverage information is transmitted to local insurance agents who will give you bids for your coverage. You don’t have to search for any insurance agencies as quotes are delivered immediately to you. If you wish to compare prices from a specific company, feel free to jump over to their website and fill out the quote form the provide.
Finding the right company requires more thought than just a low price. You should also get answers to these questions.
- What insurance company do they write the most business with?
- If you are a high risk driver, do they have special markets for your coverage?
- Do they review policy coverages at every renewal?
- Which family members are covered?
- Are they properly licensed to sell insurance in Ohio?
- Where are claims handled?
Once you have received answers to your satisfaction to your questions as well as offering an affordable quote, you may have just found an provider that can be trusted to insure your vehicles.
Why insurance is not optional
Despite the high insurance cost for a Suzuki Kizashi in Toledo, buying insurance is required by state law in Ohio and it also provides benefits you may not be aware of.
- The majority of states have mandatory insurance requirements which means the state requires specific minimum amounts of liability protection in order to get the vehicle licensed. In Ohio these limits are 25/50/25 which means you must have $25,000 of bodily injury coverage per person, $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of property damage coverage.
- If you took out a loan on your Suzuki Kizashi, most lenders will make it a condition of the loan that you have full coverage to ensure loan repayment if the vehicle is totaled. If you cancel or allow the policy to lapse, the bank will be required to insure your Suzuki at a more expensive rate and require you to fork over the higher price.
- Insurance protects not only your Suzuki Kizashi but also your assets. It will also cover medical bills for you, any passengers, and anyone injured in an accident. Liability insurance also covers all legal expenses up to the policy limit in the event you are sued. If you receive damage to your vehicle caused by a storm or accident, comprehensive and/or collision insurance will cover the damage repairs after a deductible is paid.
The benefits of buying enough insurance definitely exceed the cost, especially with large liability claims. An average driver in America is overpaying more than $700 annually so compare rates every year to make sure the price is not too high.
Information about specific coverages
Learning about specific coverages of auto insurance can be of help when determining the best coverages at the best deductibles and correct limits. The coverage terms in a policy can be impossible to understand and even agents have difficulty translating policy wording.
Auto liability insurance
This can cover damage or injury you incur to other’s property or people. It protects YOU from legal claims by others, and does not provide coverage for damage to your own property or vehicle.
Liability coverage has three limits: bodily injury for each person, bodily injury for the entire accident, and a limit for property damage. As an example, you may have liability limits of 25/50/25 which stand for a limit of $25,000 per injured person, a total of $50,000 of bodily injury coverage per accident, and $25,000 of coverage for damaged property. Occasionally you may see a combined single limit or CSL which limits claims to one amount with no separate limits for injury or property damage.
Liability can pay for things such as structural damage, repair costs for stationary objects, medical expenses and repair bills for other people’s vehicles. How much coverage you buy is your choice, but it’s cheap coverage so purchase as large an amount as possible. Ohio requires drivers to carry at least 25/50/25 but drivers should carry more coverage.
The next chart shows why minimum state limits may not provide you with enough coverage.
Insurance for medical payments
Medical payments and Personal Injury Protection insurance provide coverage for immediate expenses for things like dental work, doctor visits, rehabilitation expenses, EMT expenses and prosthetic devices. They are often utilized in addition to your health insurance plan or if there is no health insurance coverage. It covers both the driver and occupants and will also cover any family member struck as a pedestrian. Personal Injury Protection is only offered in select states but it provides additional coverages not offered by medical payments coverage
Uninsured Motorist or Underinsured Motorist insurance
This provides protection when the “other guys” either have no liability insurance or not enough. Covered losses include medical payments for you and your occupants and also any damage incurred to your Suzuki Kizashi.
Since a lot of drivers only carry the minimum required liability limits (which is 25/50/25), their liability coverage can quickly be exhausted. For this reason, having high UM/UIM coverages is important protection for you and your family. Usually your uninsured/underinsured motorist coverages are set the same as your liability limits.
Comprehensive coverage (or Other than Collision)
This pays for damage from a wide range of events other than collision. A deductible will apply then your comprehensive coverage will pay.
Comprehensive coverage protects against claims like hitting a deer, theft and a tree branch falling on your vehicle. The most your auto insurance company will pay is the actual cash value, so if the vehicle is not worth much it’s probably time to drop comprehensive insurance.
This coverage will pay to fix damage to your Kizashi resulting from a collision with another car or object. You first must pay a deductible and the rest of the damage will be paid by collision coverage.
Collision coverage pays for claims such as rolling your car, sideswiping another vehicle, hitting a parking meter and colliding with a tree. Collision is rather expensive coverage, so analyze the benefit of dropping coverage from vehicles that are older. It’s also possible to choose a higher deductible on your Kizashi to bring the cost down.
Affordable insurance rates are out there
We just presented some good ideas how to get a better price on Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Toledo. The key concept to understand is the more price quotes you have, the better your comparison will be. You may even discover the lowest premium rates come from some of the lesser-known companies.
Some insurance companies do not provide the ability to get a quote online and usually these small insurance companies only sell through local independent agencies. Cheaper insurance in Toledo can be sourced on the web in addition to local insurance agencies, so you need to compare both in order to have the best chance of saving money.
Drivers leave their current company for a variety of reasons including high rates after DUI convictions, policy non-renewal, questionable increases in premium and high prices. Regardless of your reason for switching companies, switching companies is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
How to find low-cost rates for Suzuki Kizashi insurance in Toledo
If saving money is your primary concern, then the best way to save on Suzuki Kizashi insurance is to start comparing prices yearly from insurers who provide auto insurance in Toledo. You can shop around by completing these steps.
Step 1: Read about the coverage provided by your policy and the factors you can control to prevent expensive coverage. Many policy risk factors that are responsible for high rates such as speeding tickets, careless driving and poor credit rating can be rectified by being financially responsible and driving safely.
Step 2: Obtain price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Exclusive agents and direct companies can only give prices from one company like Progressive or State Farm, while agents who are independent can provide rate quotes from multiple companies.
Step 3: Compare the new rate quotes to the price on your current policy to see if a cheaper rate is available. If you find a better price, make sure there is no lapse in coverage.
Step 4: Notify your current company of your decision to cancel your current coverage and submit payment and a signed application for your new policy. Immediately put the certificate verifying coverage with your vehicle’s registration.
A crucial key to this process is to make sure you’re comparing similar coverage information on every price quote and and to get quotes from as many companies as you can. This helps ensure the most accurate price comparison and and a good selection of different prices.
Additional information can be found at these links:
- Alcohol Impaired Driving FAQ (iihs.org)
- What Car Insurance is Cheapest for 16 Year Olds in Toledo? (FAQ)
- Who Has Cheap Toledo Car Insurance Rates for Drivers with Good Credit? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Toledo Car Insurance for Seniors? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Electric Cars in Toledo? (FAQ)
- Teen Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- Your Car has been Stolen: Now What? (Allstate)
- What is Gap Insurance? (Insurance Information Institute)