How long has it been since the last time you looked for more affordable car insurance rates in Toledo, OH? Toledo shoppers have options when shopping for affordable Audi A6 insurance. You can either waste hours driving around getting price quotes or leverage the internet to get rate quotes.
There are both good and bad ways to buy car insurance and we’ll show you the absolute fastest way to price shop coverage for a Audi and get the cheapest rates either online or from Toledo insurance agents.
Our objective is to introduce you to the most effective way to quote insurance and how to save the most money. If you have insurance now, you will definitely be able to find the best rates using this strategy. Drivers just have to know the fastest way to quote multiple rates instantly.
Cheapest companies for Audi A6 insurance
The providers in the list below provide price quotes in Toledo, OH. In order to find the best cheap car insurance in Ohio, we suggest you get rates from several of them to get the cheapest price.
Rates and data analysis
The coverage information displayed next showcases different insurance prices for Audi A6 models. Learning a little about how premiums are calculated can help drivers make smart choices when buying a policy.
|Model||Comp||Collision||Liability||Medical||UM/UIM||Annual Premium||Monthly Premium|
|A6 3.2 Premium 4-Dr Sedan||$194||$420||$274||$16||$82||$986||$82|
|A6 3.2 Premium Plus 4-Dr Sedan||$194||$420||$274||$16||$82||$986||$82|
|A6 3.0 Quattro Premium 4-Dr Sedan||$194||$420||$274||$16||$82||$986||$82|
|A6 3.0 Quattro Premium Plus 4-Dr Sedan||$194||$420||$274||$16||$82||$986||$82|
|A6 3.0 Quattro Premium Station Wagon||$194||$420||$234||$14||$70||$932||$78|
|A6 3.0 Quattro Premium Plus Station Wagon||$194||$420||$234||$14||$70||$932||$78|
|A6 3.0 Quattro Prestige 4-Dr Sedan||$194||$420||$274||$16||$82||$986||$82|
|A6 3.0 Quattro Prestige Station Wagon||$194||$420||$234||$14||$70||$932||$78|
|A6 4.2 Quattro Prestige 8Cyl 4-Dr Sedan||$212||$470||$274||$16||$82||$1,054||$88|
|Get Your Own Custom Quote Go|
Data based on single male driver age 40, no speeding tickets, no at-fault accidents, $500 deductibles, and Ohio minimum liability limits. Discounts applied include multi-policy, claim-free, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-vehicle. Rate quotes do not factor in zip code location which can increase or decrease prices noticeably.
Bad driving habits will cost you more
The illustration below illustrates how violations and at-fault accidents raise Audi A6 insurance costs for each age group. The prices are based on a single male driver, full coverage, $1,000 deductibles, and no policy discounts are applied.
Get discounts to get affordable Toledo car insurance quotes
Auto insurance companies don’t always publicize every possible discount very well, so the list below contains both the well known in addition to some of the lesser obvious credits available to lower your premiums when you buy Toledo car insurance online. If you do not double check each discount possible, it’s possible you qualify for a lower rate.
- Waiver for an Accident – This one is not really a discount per se, but companies like Progressive, Allstate, and GEICO will turn a blind eye to one accident before hitting you with a surcharge if you have no claims for a set time period.
- Data Collection Discounts – Policyholders that allow driving data submission to track driving patterns by using a telematics device in their vehicle such as Progressive’s Snapshot and State Farm’s In-Drive could save a few bucks as long as they are good drivers.
- New Vehicle Savings – Adding a new car to your policy can cost up to 25% less since newer models are generally safer.
- Pay Early and Save – If you pay your entire premium ahead of time as opposed to paying monthly you can actually save on your bill.
- Safety Restraint Discount – Forcing all vehicle occupants to fasten their seat belts can save a little off PIP or medical payments premium.
- Anti-theft System – Cars and trucks with anti-theft systems are stolen with less frequency and qualify for as much as a 10% discount.
- Driver Education Discount – Have your child enroll in driver’s education in school.
- Include Life Insurance and Save – Companies who offer life insurance give a discounted price on car insurance if you buy life insurance.
- Multi-car Discount – Buying a policy with multiple cars on a single policy qualifies for this discount.
As a disclaimer on discounts, most credits do not apply to all coverage premiums. Some only reduce individual premiums such as liability, collision or medical payments. So when the math indicates you could get a free car insurance policy, companies wouldn’t make money that way.
The example below visualizes the comparison of Audi A6 auto insurance costs with and without some available policy discounts. The prices are based on a female driver, no accidents or driving violations, Ohio state minimum liability limits, comp and collision included, and $1,000 deductibles. The first bar for each age group shows premium with no discounts. The second shows the rates with claim-free, multi-policy, marriage, safe-driver, homeowner, and multi-car discounts applied.
Popular car insurance companies and their offered discounts are included below.
- GEICO discounts include multi-policy, seat belt use, anti-lock brakes, emergency military deployment, daytime running lights, multi-vehicle, and membership and employees.
- Mercury Insurance may offer discounts for professional/association, multi-policy, good student, ease of repair, annual mileage, and age of vehicle.
- Farmers Insurance offers discounts including electronic funds transfer, homeowner, mature driver, teen driver, and alternative fuel.
- Auto-Owners Insurance policyholders can earn discounts including safe vehicle, mature driver, teen driver, multi-policy, air bags, and paperless.
- Liberty Mutual has discounts for preferred payment discount, good student, new move discount, newly retired, hybrid vehicle, and exclusive group savings.
- SAFECO offers discounts for multi-car, accident prevention training, bundle discounts, anti-theft, anti-lock brakes, safe driver, and drive less.
- Progressive may include discounts for online signing, online quote discount, good student, homeowner, and multi-policy.
- USAA includes discounts for good student, multi-vehicle, driver training, multi-policy, defensive driver, and family discount.
Before purchasing a policy, check with every prospective company how many discounts you can get. All car insurance discounts may not apply in Toledo. To see a list of car insurance companies that have a full spectrum of discounts in Ohio, click here.
Neighborhood Toledo auto insurance agents
Many drivers still prefer to go talk to an agent and that can be a great decision Most agents can help you build your policy and give you someone to call. The biggest benefit of comparing rate quotes online is you can get cheap car insurance quotes but also keep your business local. Buying from and supporting local agencies is important particularly in Toledo.
To make it easy to find an agent, after completing this short form, your insurance data is transmitted to local insurance agents who will give you bids and help you find cheaper coverage. It simplifies rate comparisons since you won’t have to contact an agency because quoted prices will be sent to your email. If you wish to get a comparison quote from one company in particular, you can always navigate to their website and fill out their quote form.
If you need to find a good insurance agency, it’s helpful to know the different types of agencies and how they differ in how they can insure your vehicles. Agents are considered either exclusive or independent (non-exclusive). Both types can sell car insurance policies, but it’s worth learning how they are different because it can impact your agent selection.
Independent Car Insurance Agents
These agents can sell policies from many different companies and that allows them to write policies with multiple insurance companies and find the cheapest car insurance rates. If they quote lower rates, your policy is moved internally and you don’t have to find a new agent. If you need cheaper car insurance rates, you absolutely need to get some free quotes from several independent agencies in order to have the best price comparison. Most independent agents also contract with less well-known companies that may provide cheaper car insurance rates.
The following is a partial list of independent agencies in Toledo who may be able to give you cheap rate quotes.
- Detlef Insurance
833 Woodville Rd – Toledo, OH 43605 – (419) 693-7458 – View Map
- Powell Insurance Inc
6029 Renaissance Pl # A – Toledo, OH 43623 – (419) 882-1076 – View Map
- Gus Badra Insurance Agency
3454 Oak Alley Court, Suite 106 A, Toledo 43606 – Suite 106 A, OH 43606 – (419) 469-5522 – View Map
Exclusive Car Insurance Agents
Agents of this type can only quote rates from one company such as State Farm, Allstate, and Farm Bureau. Exclusive agents cannot provide prices from multiple companies so they are skilled at selling on more than just price. Exclusive agencies receive a lot of sales training on what they offer and that can be a competitive advantage. Consumers sometimes choose to use an exclusive agent primarily because of high brand loyalty and strong financial ratings.
Shown below are exclusive insurance agents in Toledo that are able to give comparison quotes.
- Henry Geha – State Farm Insurance Agent
4750 Monroe Street – Toledo, OH 43623 – (419) 472-1399 – View Map
- Todd Riggs – State Farm Insurance Agent
7109 Central Ave – Toledo, OH 43617 – (419) 841-4800 – View Map
- Allstate Insurance: Tim Wyrostek
2008 N Holland Sylvania Rd – Toledo, OH 43615 – (419) 536-5100 – View Map
Choosing the best auto insurance agent should include more criteria than just the quoted price. Any good agent in Toledo should know the answers to these questions.
- Does the quote include credit and driving reports?
- Which companies do they recommend if they are an independent agency?
- What are the financial ratings for the companies they represent?
- Are claims handled at the agent’s location?
- Is every driver in your family covered?
Toledo auto insurance companies
Choosing the best auto insurance company is hard considering how many choices you have in Ohio. The rank data shown below may help you choose which car insurance companies you want to consider when comparing rates.
Top 10 Toledo Car Insurance Companies Overall
- 21st Century
- AAA Insurance
- Liberty Mutual
- Safeco Insurance
- State Farm
- American Family
Compare but don’t skimp
Throughout this article, we presented some good ideas how you can shop for Audi A6 insurance online. The key thing to remember is the more rate quotes you have, the higher your chance of finding inexpensive Toledo car insurance quotes. Drivers may even discover the biggest savings come from the least-expected company.
As you prepare to switch companies, don’t be tempted to skimp on coverage in order to save money. There are a lot of situations where an accident victim reduced full coverage only to find out that their decision to reduce coverage ended up costing them more. Your focus should be to find the BEST coverage at the best cost.
People change insurance companies for a variety of reasons including poor customer service, extreme rates for teen drivers, denial of a claim and policy non-renewal. It doesn’t matter what your reason, finding a great new company is pretty simple and you could end up saving a buck or two.
How to buy discount Audi A6 insurance in Toledo
If you want to save money, the best way to quote cheaper Audi A6 insurance in Toledo is to compare prices regularly from insurers who provide car insurance in Ohio.
First, try to learn a little about how companies set rates and the factors you can control to drop your rates. Many risk factors that are responsible for high rates such as careless driving and an imperfect credit history can be controlled by making lifestyle changes or driving safer.
Second, request price quotes from direct carriers, independent agents, and exclusive agents. Direct companies and exclusive agencies can only quote rates from a single company like GEICO or Allstate, while independent agents can provide rate quotes from many different companies.
Third, compare the new rate quotes to your existing coverage and determine if there is any savings. If you can save money, make sure there is no coverage gap between policies.
Fourth, provide written notification to your current company of your intent to cancel your current coverage. Submit the required down payment along with the signed application for the new policy. Once coverage is bound, place the new proof of insurance paperwork in your vehicle’s glove compartment or console.
The key thing to know about shopping around is to compare the same amount of coverage on every quote request and and to analyze as many different insurance providers as possible. This guarantees a level playing field and a good representation of prices.
Additional car insurance information can be read at the links below
- What are my Rights when Filing a Claim? (Insurance Information Institute)
- Who Has Cheap Toledo Auto Insurance for Handicapped Drivers? (FAQ)
- Who Has Affordable Auto Insurance for Electric Cars in Toledo? (FAQ)
- Comprehensive Coverage (Liberty Mutual)
- Older Driver Statistics (Insurance Information Institute)
- What if I Can’t Find Coverage? (Insurance Information Institute)